After the abstracts accepted, authors must prepare the full paper version and submit it before June 30th, 2019 for the Full Paper Review round. It is important that the authors ensure the submitted paper is in its final form. Authors must prepare the paper using the MS Word template or the LaTex style given below, and convert it to PDF format before attempting any submission.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is
single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference list
areformatted in Vancouver style. Please use reference management applications such as Mendeley, or Bibtex/Biblatex to ensure the formatting correctness.
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Please prepare your manuscript according to the IOP Conference series templates, as you may find below.